2009年1月20日火曜日

For your Web application program opening to public (3)


3. Think how many to allocate your private time for development

To do not doing up to now becomes to impossible to do something instead. You have to think how many to allocate your private time in both the weekday and holiday.

For me
  • Weekday
    • Before start of work, one hour for the development was kept by awaking ahead of time.
    • For my application spec, I was thinking it at the commuting time.
    • My reading time was decreased.
  • Holiday
    • I kept 5 hours for development at a weekend holiday.
    • The fragment results that was developed at the weekday were integrated.
    • The time of my hobby (Japanese chess and Web, etc.) was decreased.

4. Make a pressure
In case of using the private time, the most difficult thing is continue development until your Web application was completed. Generally, you tend to stop your development works after a little progress. Because there is not a pressure like the work. It is difficult to commit to continue until finished.
So, a better way is to make a pressure to continue your development work. If you have a Blog, declare release day that your application. Or, if there is a programming contest, subscribing it might be also good.

For me
  • In my blog, when the consecutive holidays was started, the final day of holiday was declared to be a release date.

to be continued...

0 件のコメント:

Sponsored Link